I went with a kraft cardbase and came up with the following card:
I started by using post-its to mask off the sides of the cardfront and stamped the flower image from Fanciful Flowers randomly to create a pattern using Brilliance White ink and Canary Versacolor ink.
I removed the post-its and stamped the sentiment (also from Fanciful Flowers) with Versafine Onyx Black ink.
I then used a ruler to add lines using a white gel pen.
For some big doses of inspiration check out the links below to visit the rest of the DT gals' blogs. You will not be disappointed! :)
About our challenges:
- We post our challenges every Friday at 12:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
- Each challenge runs for a week, and will close on the Friday 10.00am so that we can announce and showcase our weekly winners prior to the next challenge.
- Each weeks winner will receive our special blinkie to display on their blog and a $10.00 Gift Voucher to spend in store at AnnaBelle Stamps (or something equivalent).
- Copy and save our challenge banner and include it and a link back to the ABS blog in your post.
- Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog.
- Please don't link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
- A maximum of 7 challenges may be combined including this one.
- You may enter any of our challenges several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
- We would love you to use AnnaBelle Stamps and embellishments, but you can play along without using them, it’s all about sharing ideas :)