I did a bit of tone-on-tone stamping for my card below using A•muse studio black cardstock which I love because it's coloured on one side, white on the other - perfect for cards!
I stamped the beautiful damask-style stamp from Fanciful Flowers in Versamark ink once along the top and then again beneath it to repeat the pattern. The photo below shows the stamping alot better:
I cut another strip of the black cardstock and white embossed it with a sentiment from the Love Birds set. I layered the black strip over some white cardstock and adhered to the cardfront. Super simple right? :)
Also, today only you can buy both stamp sets used in the above card, plus many other products from the AnnaBelle Stamps shop for 13% off! Click on the button below to visit the shop:
If you want to see more beautiful cards please click on the links below to visit the rest of the DT gals' blogs. You will not be disappointed I assure you! :)
That's all from me, take care!
About our challenges:
- We post our challenges every Friday at 12:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
- Each challenge runs for a week, and will close on the Friday 10.00am so that we can announce and showcase our weekly winners prior to the next challenge.
- Each weeks winner will receive our special blinkie to display on their blog and a $10.00 Gift Voucher to spend in store at AnnaBelle Stamps (or something equivalent).
- Copy and save our challenge banner and include it and a link back to the ABS blog in your post.
- Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog.
- Please don't link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
- A maximum of 7 challenges may be combined including this one.
- You may enter any of our challenges several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
- We would love you to use AnnaBelle Stamps and embellishments, but you can play along without using them, it’s all about sharing ideas :)