Monday, November 15, 2010

Merriest Wishes

Hello again! Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend :) Bet nobody expected a post from me on a Monday of all days hey?

This is my entry into this week's Wee Memories' Dust off that patterned paper challenge. I wonder if my entry still counts - since my patterned paper collection is quite well-used. hmm..:) Anyway here it is:



Merriest Wishes


I used paper from the 'Countdown' collection by Kaisercraft - this one is 'Tinsel'. The sentiment is from the 'Merriest Wishes' set by Hero Arts from last year. An oldie but a goodie!

I think this would be an easy one to reproduce - the only fiddly thing is the ribbon! :)

Size of card: 4" square

Supplies:
Card/paper - Cre8tive textured cardstock, 'Tinsel' by Kaisercraft
Stamp - 'Merriest Wishes' by Hero Arts
Ink - Versamagic Cloud White
Extra - Hat Box ribbon
Tools - Carl rotary trimmer, foam dotsscissors


Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

  1. The simple layout really shows that pretty patterned paper. Great card Jess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic card, love your choice of patterned paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card, jess! love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple, but gorgeous! Thanks for playing with us at Wee Memories! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great simple card that really maximizes the paper! Thanks for joining in on the fun at Wee Memories!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each and every one I receive!