Saturday, September 11, 2010

Happy Birthday

Here's another special request card I made recently - for my Mother-in-law to give to a grand-nephew who is turning 7.

Happy Birthday


Not having spent much time with boys of 7 I have NO idea what they like so I googled 'gifts for 7 year old boy'. Apparently they like cars, Ben 10 (whatever that is), Toy Story, trains, the list goes on! A quick phone call to my husband's Mum confirmed that the little boy likes cars, so I used one from the Boy Toys Elements set from Cupcake Cutiies along with a sentiment I typed in word using the Pupcat font (via Fontsquirrel).

Size of card: 4 1/2" square

Supplies:
Card/paper - Quill white cardstock, Rosie's 6x6 paper pad "Boys", Cre8tive textured cardstock, Lexel textured paper
Ink - printer
Tools - Carl rotary trimmer, Helmar glue runner, Canon Pixma printer, Scissors


Thanks for looking! Hope everyone is enjoying their weekends - I know I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each and every one I receive!