Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Beautiful Blogger Award


I was so surprised to get this award - especially considering the talent of the person who gave it to me - Shelley Starkis. Part of receiving the award is to tell you ten things about myself:

1. I turned 30 this year (yikes!)

2. I met my husband of 2 years when we both worked at the University of Queensland library. Both of us still work at UQ, but in different schools.

3. I have a Diploma of Library and Information Studies.

4. Both my husband and I never want children - our cats are our babies ;)

5. I LOVE stationery. Officeworks is my favourite shop in the whole wide world.

6. I'm a huge Beatles fan.

7. I hate cooking - my husband is the chef of our household.

8. I've always been a night owl and I love sleeping in on the weekends.

9. My husband and I are both into photography, especially of nature and wildlife.

10. I'm a keen gardener.


The final part is to choose ten inspirational people to pass the award on to. My ten are as follows:

Angie Kennedy Juda

Karen Baker

Kristina Werner

Lindsay Amrhein

Angeline Yong

Vicky Papaioannou

Chris Simon

Anya Schoss Schrier

Joan Bardee

Maile Belles

I hope they inspire you as much as they have inspired me!

Thanks for visiting!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the special honor. My most favorite job ever was working at my university library in their Preservation Department. I loved repairing old books and would absolutely love to do it again. I've signed on to follow so I can see more of your beautiful CAS creations...Love em!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so very much Jess for the award!!! What an honor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, thanks so much for the award. I am really touched!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Jess!! What a wonderful surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the award and I felt so honored!!! Congratulations on being TOP 5 on CAS Wednesday tastic challenge. Happy for you!!!

    Angeline

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the award Jess, what an honor! I am flattered!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each and every one I receive!