Friday, May 7, 2010

Get Well Soon

Yet another card made this week using Kaisercraft's "Country Grove" patterned paper. I just can't help myself - it's so lovely!

Get Well Soon

And this is another 4" square card which is my favourite size. I find it's a good size for fitting a message inside without too much room left over - and isn't as hard to decorate as 3" square can be.

The only thing is it's a difficult size to find envelopes for so I have to make my own using the Crafter's Companion Enveloper Pro I bought a while back. This makes it easy to coordinate cards with envelopes (especially with something out of the ordinary like olive green!)

Size of card: 4" square

Supplies:
Card/paper - Cre8tive textured cardstock, Kaisercraft "Country Grove" patterned paper
Ink - Versacolor "Pinecone"
Stamp - Hero Arts sentiment
Tools - Fiskars paper trimmer, Carl corner rounder, Bostik glue tape, Fiskars "Clouds" paper edgers

Challenge: CPS#165

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each and every one I receive!