Monday, April 26, 2010

Thinking of You - Embellish Magazine Colour Challenge

Another challenge card - this time for Embellish Magazine's Embossing Colour Challenge

Thinking of You - Embellish Magazine Colour Challenge

It was hard putting the four colours together (pink, blue, green and yellow) but I did it! Hopefully with pleasing results :)

I embossed each line using clear embossing powder with versacolor inks using the trusty old toaster (I don't emboss enough to justify spending money on a heat gun). It took me simply ages to work out where to put the sentiment until I framed it with more of the yellow. I'm glad I did because that yellow strip looked kind of weird sitting all by itself.

Size of card: C6 (A5 folded)

Supplies:
Card/Paper - Quill cardstock, Grant Archival plain paper
Ink - Versacolor "Orchid", "Sky Blue" and "Green Tea" and Versafine "Black Onyx"
Stamp - Hero Arts sentiment, PaperCraft border
Embellishments - Zing clear embossing powder
Tools - Fiskars paper trimmer, foam tape, Fiskars "Clouds" paper edgers, Bostik glue tape

Challenge: Embellish Magazine's Embossing Colour Challenge

Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

  1. The results are very nice Jess especially with the amount of white space left on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely design indeed... toasters sure come in useful LOL!
    Angela xxx.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both for your kind comments! I don't think I've ever used my toaster this much in my life...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful with the yellow and white with a dash of pink blue and green.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each and every one I receive!