Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Lots of birthdays

I seem to make more birthday cards than anything else (I guess because everyone has them, right?)
These two were made for my friend's parents whose birthdays are three days apart so she needs to send them off together.

Happy Birthday - Floral

Obviously this one is for her Mum. I used one of the papers from Kaisercraft's "Blushed" collection - 'Passion', another favourite of mine as it's the second time I've used this card layout and patterned paper together. It wasn't me lacking imagination, I assure you - I asked her to choose one of my existing cards to model her Mum's off and she chose this one.

I made the flower petals with a plastic template (I don't know the brand) by adhering double sided tape to the back of the paper and then marking that side with a pen then cutting out. That's my trick to making my own stickers.

Size of card: C6

Supplies: Quill cardstock, Kaisercraft "Blushed" patterned paper, Grant Archival plain paper, Kaisercraft and Inkadinkado stamps, Versacolor ink "Black".

For her Dad I used more Kaisercraft, this time the "Squadron" collection - 'Major'.
Happy Birthday - Stripes


Size of card: DL

Supplies: Quill cardstock, Kaisercraft "Squadron" patterned paper, Hero Arts stamp, Versacolor ink "Atlantic".

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each and every one I receive!