Saturday, April 10, 2010

For Mum

For Hero Arts' April 2010 contest the themes are Home and Mother's Day. I've obviously chosen Mother's Day for the following card:


For Mum

The rule is to use at least one Hero Arts stamp or digital element, and since I have a very limited amount of Hero Arts stuff I thought I'd give the digital element a go. I went to their digikit area at 2 Peas in a Bucket and I was overwhelmed with choice! I finally picked out the Botanical Tulips set (and got a few other things besides, but those are for another day!) which suits my purpose perfectly as this card will be for my Mother-in-Law who is an avid gardener like myself.


Supplies: cre8tive textured cardstock, Kaisercraft 'Devonshire' patterned paper, Grant Archival plain paper, My Sentiments Exactly 'funtastic alphas', versacolor ink 'bamboo', Hero Arts digital 'Botanical Tulips'.


Challenges and Contests: Hero Arts Contest April 2010, Mojo Monday 133

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each and every one I receive!